Earn your undergraduate degree with the Online Business School!
Online Business School (OBS) idea:
The march of online learning is becoming ever more popular. Top line universities around the world are recognising this and are seeking ways to embrace new principles and embed them into their learning models. These new ways of learning drive down the costs of a university education, making it more affordable and accessible.
You have a great opportunity to become an integral part of the new learning model and get a bachelor degree or masters degree (MBA) for less than £4,000!
Online education by getting credits
The world of education is changing, driven not only by technology but the increased demand for knowledge and the volume of information available in the public domain.
OBS has therefore developed an online education model that provides credits and a pathway to a range of UK university top-up programmes at both bachelor degree (BA) and masters degree (MBA) level which makes university education accessible and affordable.
The OBS model is unique as it harnesses technology and provides the comfort and security of external support that many students still demand. OBS courses can be studied anywhere at any time... at an affordable cost.
What you need to know about a bachelor degree with OBS!
- Each module and assignment awards credits that are recognised by a range of Universities for advanced entry into their final year programmes.
- The OBS course at level 4/5 includes 20 modules (10 at level 4 and 10 at level 5) with an online assessment multiple choice test at the end of each module to show your understanding of the content. Once you complete all 20 modules you then write 8 assignments, at each level, set by the awarding body ATHE.
- This programme is the equivalent of the first two years of a degree. It gives you 240 University credits on completion of the course. After this you can transfer your credits to a range of Universities we partner with that offer distance learning and on Campus top-ups to complete your degree ( the final year of a BA degree).
- The final top up at one of our University partners range from £3000 to £4500 depending on what University you would prefer to finish your degree at. You can see which Universities we work with by clicking “University Top up” on this page. http://www.onlinebusinessschool.com/undergraduate-business-management-diploma/
- There is an online multiple choice test at the end of each module to show your understanding of each module.
- Each interactive module is aligned against specific learning outcomes specified by OFQUAL, the government’s body for academic standards.
- OBS’s web-based modules allow students to learn what they want, when they want and how they want. OBS has a 24/7 student networking platform, personal dashboards, group webinars and bank of pre-recorded group webcasts.
- OBS’s entire programme is recognised by ATHE, a government recognised examining and awarding body for business and management students who are successful partners with many leading universities.
- OBS has no term dates. Once you make payment for your course you can start immediately.
- You will receive a complimentary induction session with a tutor when you enrol and can request one to one tutor support at any time for £15 per hour.
- The price of our level 4/5 course is £1600 which includes 8 free re submissions of your assignments if you do not pass.
- To be eligible for the Level 4/5 programme ,you must be at least 18 years of age and have completed High School education. Yes a general secondary certifciate from Africa will be fine.
Undergraduate programmes with OBS
Course Description and prices
Level 3 Business Management: This is a 120-credit ‘A-Level’ equivalent qualification made up of 6 modules and 6 written assignments. Upon completion, students will have the opportunity to apply for admission on to a full Undergraduate Degree programme from a range of UK universities.
The fee for enrolling onto the Level 3 course is £1,200
Undergraduate Level4/5 Extended Diploma in Management: This is a 240-credit course designed to fast track students to the final year of an associated Undergraduate Degree in Business and Management. This course is made up of 10 Level 4 modules (120-credits) and 10 Level 5 modules (120-credits), each level also includes 8 written assignments.
The fee for enrolling onto Levels 4 and 5 together is £1,600
Undergraduate Level4/5 IT and Computing Diploma: This is a 240-credit course designed to fast track students to the final year of an associated Undergraduate Degree in IT and Computing. This course is made up of 10 Level 4 modules (120-credits) and 10 Level 5 modules (120-credits), each level also includes 10 written assignments.
The fee for enrolling onto Levels 4 and 5 together is £1,600
Graduate Level 6 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management: This is a 120-credit course most suited to individuals who are at least 25 years old and who hold 5 years of managerial work experience, but do not currently have a degree, and wish to study for an MBA or Postgraduate business programme. This course is made up of 10 modules 6 written assignments.
The fee for enrolling onto Level 6 is £1,200
Postgraduate Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management: This is a 120-credit course most suited to individuals who are at least 25 years old and either hold 5 years of managerial work experience, or a degree, and wish to study for an MBA or Postgraduate business programme. This course is made up of 30 modules 8 written assignments. After receiving the Level 7 Diploma students are eligible to apply for an MBA Top-up course, either online or on campus at a range of UK universities.
The fee for enrolling onto Level 7 is £1,600
Graduate Level 6 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management: The best way to learn or improve your English is to take an English for Speakers of Other Languages course.
The fee for enrolling onto the ESOL course is £99, which includes access to all levels.
HOW DO THE PROGRAMMES WORK?
All of the programmes offered by Online Business School are available online and on mobile devices, Students can also download the learning materials to study offline.
Students have access to a number of interactive online learning modules with clear learning objectives mapped against the UKs Qualifications Credit Framework (QCF). Each module culminates in an online assessment set against the corresponding learning objectives. Accumulation of the requisite number of modules gives entry to a set of final assignments. The final assignments are validated by ATHE (www.atheuk.com), an Ofqual recognised UK awarding organisation.
On completion of the level 3 qualification students will receive 180 credits, and on completion of the level 4/5 programme students will have gained 240 credits. Our level 6 course awards 120 credits, and students receive 120 credits on completion of the OBS level 7 programme.
Benchmark: a full university degree has a equivalent of 360 credit points.
These credits are mapped against the Ofqual qualification framework and therefore accepted as a guarantee of standards by UK universities.
In practical terms, progression will allow:
Level 4 students will get an exemption from year 1 and level 5 students will get an exemption from year 2 of a BA course at many UK universities. A Student with a level 6 qualification will be eligible for entry onto an MBA or other postgraduate management programmes. Level 7 students gain exemptions on certain MBA programmes up to the final module and dissertation.
Students can top up their studies either by distance learning or on campus directly with the University of their choice or of course Consultants may have existing arrangements with UK universities who can similarly articulate the programmes.