Introducing Sports Management School (SMS) – Shaping Future Leaders in Sports Business
Sports Management School is an international institution specialized in sports management, strategically located in the La Villette district, a key area for the upcoming 2024 Olympic Games. As a “Pure Player” exclusively focused on sports business, SMS boasts extensive expertise in all areas related to this field, including commerce and distribution, marketing, communication, digital media, and sports event organization. Our mission is to train young professionals and managers in the sports industry.
Established in 2010, Sports Management School has already educated over 750 students and built a network of 1000 alumni, with an impressive 93% job placement rate in the sports sector after graduation.
Our Goal: To prepare the managers of tomorrow for the world of sports business.
SMS in Numbers:
- 93% of graduates work in the sports industry.
- 72% of students are employed before obtaining their degree.
- 14% of students become entrepreneurs.
- Over 50 partner companies, federations, and clubs.
Why Choose Sports Management School?
- State-recognized programs, with admissions outside of Parcoursup and separate from competitive exams.
- Emphasis on work-study programs starting from the second year of the Bachelor’s and the first year of the MBA.
- The sports industry as a promising sector with many upcoming events: 2023 Rugby World Cup, 2024 Paris Olympics and Paralympics, and more.
- Curricula adapting to trends and current affairs, including fan experience, connected sports venues, e-sports, and more.
- Strong international exposure with 17 partner universities and schools worldwide.
Bachelor’s Program (Starting in October):
- 1st year: High school seniors (general and technological tracks) pending baccalaureate results, and high school graduates. Admission outside Parcoursup, based on application and motivational interview.
- 2nd and 3rd year: Students with a diploma at the bac+1 to bac+3 level. Parallel admissions based on application and motivational interview.
MBA Program (Starting in March-October):
- 4th year: Students with a diploma at the bac+3/4 level. Admission based on application and motivational interview.
- 5th year: Students with a diploma at the bac+4/5 level (or bac+3 under certain conditions: significant professional experience, involvement in sports associations, competitive sports participation), and professionals looking to specialize in the sports business sector. Admission based on application and motivational interview.
Choose Sports Management School for a fulfilling educational experience that prepares you for a successful career in the exciting world of sports management and business.